Lahti Science Park
The Lahti Science Park area houses four universities focusing on environmental studies and research and the leading environmental technology centre in Finland. Lahti Science and Cleantech Park is centrally located just north of the Lahti city centre and close to Lake Vesijärvi. The area strives to become one of the leading environmental technology centres in Europe.
The latest development in the area was completed in 2012. The gross area of the new building will be 9,630 m² of which 8,500 m² can be leased by businesses. The building will provide modern facilities for approx. 300 people. Once the latest expansion has been completed, the area will house approx. 470 professionals and 230 students in the environmental sector.
The first phase is a construction of a 13 000 m² office complex, which will be expanded to approximately 30 000 m² with initiation of the phases that started in 2010. The Master Plan envisages plans for a 200 000 m², 70 Hectare office complex.
Businesses and organisations in the Lahti Science Park area
- • Helsinki University Department of Environmental Science
- • Aalto University School of Science and Technology, Lahti Center
- • Lahti University of Applied Sciences, environmental technology tuition
- • Tampere University of Technology, Lahti Unit
- • Lahti Science Park Ltd
- • Ramboll Analytics Oy
- • Ramboll Finland Oy
- • Lahti Science Library, Environmental Library
- • Lahti Region Development LADEC Ltd
- • About 40 other companies and organisations
For further information, please contact:
Lahti Region Development LADEC Ltd.
Gsm. +358 40 505 7775
marian.vainiomaki (at) ladec.fi