Cardiff Gate Business Park offers high quality office space and tailor-made business options. These include design and build opportunities for specific B1 offices, call centres and R&D facilities up to 250,000 square feet. Deals can be structured to allow flexibility for future business growth and detailed plans for specific requirements can be prepared immediately.
Situated just 15 minutes to the north east of Cardiff city centre via the A4232, the Park is within easy reach of rail links at Cardiff and Newport as well as major international airports and has direct access on to the M4 on Junction 30 connecting through Swansea and Bristol and further to London Heathrow airport and the capital itself.
Cardiff Bus provides a service connecting the surrounding residential areas and the city centre with the business park.
Other occupiers include BT, Coca Cola, George Wmpey, Gleeds, Ibis Hotels and Mercedes Benz.
Cardiff is a high-growth city which already benefits from the qualities that define competitive locations – from commerciality, connectivity and environment, to culture, character and quality of life and opportunity.
- Capital city of Wales
- Closest European capital to London
- City-region population of 1.5 million
- 75,000 students across 3 universities
- Cardiff University is a member of the prestigious Russell Group which represents 20 of the UK’s leading universities
- 40% of the workforce qualified to degree level
- Cardiff came top in a study by website MoneySuperMarket (Sept 2014). The study ranked the UK’s 12 largest cities by measuring a range of key economic indicators such as house price growth and rental costs, salaries and disposable income growth, living costs and “life satisfaction”.