You cannot fail but to be impressed by the full on approach and energy displayed by the Macedonian authorities when it comes to business investment into the Republic of Macedonia.
We are looking forward to hearing from the Prime Minister His Excellency Nikola Gruevski next week as he returns to the United Kingdom, leading a delegation to present the business opportunities Macedonia can offer UK companies looking to expand their operations overseas.
The PM, who was last here in June at the International Festival for Business in Liverpool, will be attending an event hosted by the Macedonian Government in conjunction with Forbes Custom Magazines and Sections. He and his economic team will outline the case for Macedonia as “A new economic gateway to Europe” and the evening includes a panel session that brings together Steve Sharp, CEO, Euromax Resources, David Jones, MD, Euro BPO and Lord Noon Kt., MBE, Chairman of Noon Products.
Forbes has stated in a report on Macedonia that – “Under Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski it has built an open, investment-friendly brand as a haven for business in Europe… Macedonia’s pro-business government has passed investment incentives, free trade agreements and legal guarantees to make it more profitable and competitive for prospective investors.
A full overview of Macedonia can be found on our site at: http://t.co/jOg787ww4t .
About the Republic of Macedonia
- Market: Free trade access to more than 670 million people in Europe.
- Taxes: One of the lowest tax packages in the World.
- Workforce: Highly educated, skilled, available and cost-competitive.
- Location: A favourable location and excellent infrastructure. Low logistics costs and timely delivery across all of Europe and beyond.
- Government: Business friendly, economic reformer that provides customized incentives for foreign investors.
- Recognition: 3rd best global reformer; 5th best in terms of paying taxes, 7th best for ease of starting a business and 16th in terms of protecting investors.