HMC Global, one of Europe’s leading economic development and foreign direct investment consultancies, has recently collated and published an all-encompassing report on European Automotive Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) into the USA.
This must read analysis digs deep into the European automotive sector and will give readers in North America (and Europe) a very broad insight into one of Europe’s core industrial bedrocks. Essential reading for economic development officers, sector interested academics and sector related business leaders the report:
• Provides unique insight and analysis into the recent and future trends in European automotive investment into the USA
• Offers a vital tool for US agencies on which to build their investment attraction strategy in an ever competitive market
• Profiles the key European automotive players, their market entry strategy and site selection criteria
• Considers the role that the economic development agency plays, how they can wield influence, and examines successful case studies
• Cost-effective access to critical insider information on European automotive manufacturers’ motivations, methods and site selection criteria.
The detailed analysis put together by HMC Global presents a unique and unrivalled insight into current and future trends in Foreign Direct Investment from European automotive companies into the USA, focusing in particular on the site selection strategy of the major manufacturers.
It details the circumstances and conditions currently facing individual European automotive manufacturers, laying down a foundation for understanding the issues and concerns these manufacturers have regarding their global production strategies. The report also details how these issues and concerns shape the FDI habits of these firms and affect their production site selection process.
Furthermore the report describes the different strategies and features of US States that have been successful in attracting European automotive FDI in recent years. Particular emphasis is placed on matching the various States’ policies and inherent strengths to specific automotive company types and/or needs, thus providing economic development agencies with an in-depth guide on which to build their prospecting strategies.
Reports of this significance and gravitas underline the added value offered to investment promotion organisations and economic development teams by HMC Global.
To find out more please visit www.hmcglobal.co.uk and click on “reports”.
Format & cost:
The cost of this report is USD $5,850, EUR €4,300 or GBP £3,500.
How to purchase: