The United Kingdom's HS2 Ltd have issued an open invitation to attend a seminar on 17 April 2014 at The Roundhouse in Derby to find out more about HS2 Ltd’s outline procurement strategy and have the opportunity to speak to the team face-to-face.
At the first HS2 Supply Chain Conference attended by 600 companies last November (2013), HS2 Ltd made a commitment to undertake a market engagement exercise with the supply market, before further developing the Outline Procurement Strategy, which will be launched later in 2014.
- Overview of HS2
- HS2 Phase One procurement overview
- How to get involved in procurements
Meet and greet the HS2 procurement team and networking opportunities
- D2N2 LEP representative
- Richard Mould, Head of Corporate Procurement, HS2
- John Mead, Head of Supply Chain Management, HS2
This event is aimed at all suppliers interested in bidding for HS2 related contracts, especially within the following categories:
- Surface Route;
- Enabling Works (including demolition);
- Railway Systems;
- Design Services; and
- Rolling Stock, Depots and Signalling.
Key facts and stats of the project
- 330 miles of new track
- 4 brand new stations and 5 redeveloped
- Budget of £42.6bn (including £14.4bn contingency)
- 53.4 km of the route in tunnels
- 18.5km of the route on viaducts
This event has been organised in association with D2N2 LEP
To find out more please click here.