The excellent Going Global Live event returns to London and will be held at ExCel on May 11th and 12th. We have no hesitation in recommending attendance to our readers and friends. The event is now Europe's leading showcase if you are looking to take your business overseas, into the international market-place.
The team at Going Global Live have worked to ensure this event will give attendees the chance to meet and form direct relationships with over 100 organisations and international business experts who will support and advise you on how to take your business to the next level (where-ever in the world that might be).
In addition the 2016 event offers: -
- Hub to find partners in Sub Saharan Africa
- Focus on doing business in the gulf regions including Iran & Saudi Arabia
- North America -- Learn how to crack this massive market!
- Exporting to Europe? -- Get the most up to date information & advice
- International Tax Planning? -- We have all the answers
- Need international Trade Finance? -- Meet the experts
- Exporting for the first time? -- Register for our series of workshops and masterclasses
- The choice of 80 free seminars from international business experts
For more information on everything that's happening at the show and to register for your free complimentary tickets visit: www.goinggloballive.co.uk